Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today's the day....

The Rookie Club releases today....There's something bittersweet about the day a book hits the stores, probably like letting your children go off to college. The idea that you have done everything you can do and now it's in someone else's hands. So that's it. I'm done. I think it's a fast-paced ride and I hope you love it because I had a blast getting it to here.

Write and let me know what you think: danielle@daniellegirard.com
Happy reading,
Danielle

4 Comments:

Blogger Rohit Gore said...

Hi Danielle,

Wish you a very successful release of "The Rookie Club". I shall buy it this week and send you my thoughts on it. If the success of your past releases are any indication, then this book will land on the best-sellers list.

Maybe the best way for you to get over the anxiety would be to focus on your next book. I guess you would definitely have your own mechanism for overcoming any anxiety! Anyways I just thought of offering a suggestion :-)

Cheers!!

11:56 PM  
Blogger anne frasier said...

just got home from your once upon a crime signing. nice seeing you again!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle,
I bought your book "The Rookie" and cant wait to start reading it.
Best of Luck,
Michele

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Danielle,

I loved your book "The Rookie Club". You did it again. Thank You! Please keep writing.

Debbie

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

   
© Danielle Girard, 1999-2005